Friday, February 20, 2009

ART

Oh yeah! I have awesome art! The drawings below are all originals and I love them! The first two Simpsons drawings are by Matt Groening and the other Lisa is by Bill Morrison who does the comic book. I got these during one of our shows.

The second picture is of Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. Charcoal and colored pencil on hande made paper. I bought these at the Comic-Con art auction. They are done by one of the guys who does Topps trading cards.

Then the third picture is two original pages from the Powerpuff Girls comic book.

I do realize that this kind of art may not be everyones cup of tea but I like them. You know it's not some reproduction of something I don't care about. Although truthfully I'm not that much into the Simpsons or the Powerpuff Girls anymore but everyone knows I do, and will always, love Harry Potter (and Hermione, Ron, Luna, Sirius, Neville, Dumbledore, you get the picture - or in this case drawing)


No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page