Thursday, February 26, 2009

I HATE PC COMPUTERS

Oh My God! I hate PC's. Hate, hate, hate....... I spent an hour on the last post because I was on some crappy (BRAND NEW) PC. Still it cut off half of my pictures and 3/4 of my first paragraph plus EVERYTHING else! Trust me if you are frustated with your computer, YOU HAVE A PC! When I get home I am going to kiss my Mac. The Mac is my friend. It WANTS to be my friend because it is user friendly! It likes me! The PC does not. The PC is a pissy little brat.

Even today, setting up for the convention, I should have been done setting up all the computers for registration by 2:00 but we were still screwing around with the computers at 7:00 pm because we have bought PCs because they were cheaper and we even had a PC guy there (sometimes two)!! Trust me people, buy a Mac!! Change isn't always bad and sometimes some extra money is worth it. Uggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page