Friday, March 13, 2009

The Corners of My Office

I can hear you. You are judging. Do not judge. So my office is not the most organized place on earth. I still know where everything is. I still get all my work done on time. Just because my office is not perfect doesn't mean Krista inherited her messiness from me. Or does it? Hhmmm...

Yes I do have a hat collection. And No I am never going to wear any of them. Do you want to make something of it???? 

Wow I think I am now caught up with the pictures on my computer. Now on to the camera...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for posting on my blog! :) You could most definitely get more into running. I started out not being able to run more then 1/2 a mile without practically fainting by the end, but have worked my mileage up slowly and comfortably to the point where I'm now addicted. :)

Great blog, by the way! :)

 
Locations of visitors to this page