Monday, March 2, 2009

Krista has Arrived


So within about 3 minutes after Krista arrived to my hotel this is what our room looked like. And I had made an effort to keep the room clean. I even put stuff into the drawers and closet when I usually just live out of the suitcase.

This post is actually early. I should post about my work experience first to keep it in order but I think that post is actually going to be quite long so I went ahead with this post because soon we will be venturing out to rediscover Chinatown. We hope to also make it to Fisherman's Wharf and then maybe have a dinner at The Stinking Rose which is a garlic restaurant which has pretty good food.

It is blustry day with a high chance of rain so we will see. We will take lots of pictures today I am sure. Bye!



No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page