Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mosaic

Below are some of the mosaics that we have done at out house. We still need to touch up that one spot on the fireplace. I don't know why we didn't do that spot when we did the rest of it. I love to mosaic things and I think they look good.

This is the backdrop above the kitchen sink. I measured it out and created it on the floor in the garage. Then I put packing tape over the tiles and just picked the whole thing up and slapped it on the wall.
This is the counter we made after we cut out the wall that was there when we first moved in. 
Look there are my kids in the background. Is Krista dancing? I hope so. Also, look, there is my most favorite printer in the whole world. "Have I told you lately that I love you?" (*hugs*). On the left there is my cone. Care to vacuum my love?

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page