Friday, March 6, 2009

Guess What I Do For A Living

This post is all about what I do for a living. Can you guess what it is? It's not going to be too hard to figure out so go slow. This is a picture of my area before set up. Same shot but a different view. Any idea yet??
Here is a shot facing away from my area. I love this pre shot. It's so empty, so big...


Here is a couple of shots of our show during... Do you know what I do now???







How about now? You're getting hotter...



Do you know who he is? No? Me either but I love this shot...




I guess if this doesn't give it away you're pretty clueless.




At this point you should just sit back and enjoy the show (everyone else does)...









Street banners...

Whoa.. who is this? (I have no idea either)...


You're never too old to be Batman... or are you??


I'm not sure who they are... I took their picture anyways... They took mine too. See her reaching into her bag? I bet my picture of them is wayyyy more interesting than the one they took of me...


It doesn't get too much cuter than this... or does it??




I guess this gives it all away...

I'm in charge of registration. I register all superheroes attendees (and their friends)... With the most fabulous help of the great registration assistants: Patty, Eva, Monica and Nina. I couldn't have done it without them (well I could have but I wouldn't have wanted to).... Not to mention all of the great volunteers who gave up their time to help...


Whoa... looks like Darth Vader made it... and a stormtrooper...


The next two shots are my favorite of the whole show. These boys were sooooo cute. When I asked for their picture they responded within a second with the greatest poses. I think these are the cutest shots so far... Don't you???

Love him............ he is so cute and serious........ He will help save the galaxy.... Darth Vader and his stormtrooper better watch out........

Batman and Robin showed up (will the real Batman please stand up)... I never knew Robin was a woman (or did I)...


This is a Sunday shot. I was way tooooo busy to take a Saturday shot. I meant to but I had work to do and about a million people (superheroes) to deal with...



Why so serious?? I love the little boy looking up at him....


A few cute girls...



So if you don't know what I do for a living now I'm figuring that's probably for the best. And NO I do not read comics. It's a job people!! It's not the most common job in the world but it's my job....

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page