Saturday, March 14, 2009

This is Where I Grew Up

This is the house I grew up in. This is a view of from the back yard looking at the living room windows. The pool wasn't there when I grew up. I have never lived anywhere with a pool. I really want to have a pool someday.

This is the backyard. The netting is where the garden grew while my dad was still alive. Now it isn't really a garden and it was never there while I lived there. There is an awesome view from the backyard. The kids were taking the pictures. they didn't really get a good picture of the view but it overlooks the whole valley and mountains.
This is the pond my dad built when I was a kid. It has a waterfall also (see it? to the side of pic). When I was young it was clean and we use to play in it. It's big enough to fit about 4 or 5 kids. Try to picture it nice and clean with the waterfall going, it was fun.

It's got yucky water now and has now for years. The frogs like it and other various wildlife.

This is my mom in the kitchen.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page